Set in 1926
Fast-Paced and Fun!
Based on a true family story...
Set in 1926, this fast-paced musical dinner show takes you to East Tennessee where the fun never ends. Sing along with fabulous old Southern classics and watch the gospel truths unfold through the eyes and imagination of Tennessee!
April 7 - July 28
Delicious, down-home cookin'!
- Southern Fried Chicken
- Homemade Macaroni and Cheese
- Down-Home Pinto Beans
- Hot Cornbread and Butter
- Country-Style Chow Chow
- Homemade Blackberry Cobbler
- Sweet Iced Tea or Water
Enjoy a meal from the heart of the south!
A story of faith as solid as old Backbone Rock!
Ticket PricesTickets are available online or by calling the box office at 803.802.2300 or 704.831.8893. Prices shown include all service fees. There are no additional charges. Dinner tickets must be reserved no later than 5pm one day prior to the show date. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
Ticket Category Price Adult with dinner (ages 19 - 54) $35.00 Adult with no meal $27.00 Senior with dinner (ages 55 and above) $34.00 Senior with no meal $26.00 Student with dinner (ages 13-18) $16.95 Student with no meal $14.95 Child with dinner (ages 12 and under) $11.95 Child with no meal $7.00
Group rates are available for groups of 15 or more. All adult, senior and student tickets automatically receive $2 off when 15 or more tickets are purchased on the same order. Children's tickets are not discounted.
All payments must be received in one sum to qualify for group rates. Group leaders may reserve seats with a non-refundable 25% deposit. Numbers may be adjusted until two weeks prior to the show date. At that time, the remaining balance is due and sales must be finalized. All sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
$2.00 off Adults, Seniors and Students!
Groups of 15 or more
What to Expect on Your Visit
- The NarroWay box office opens 30 minutes prior to the advertised show time. Tickets may be picked up on arrival.
- Parking is free and attendants are onsite to assist.
- Groups are greeted by a friendly group host who boards the bus in the drop-off area.
- The advertised show time is when theatre doors open, guests are seated and dinner is served.
- Guests are greeted and served by the performing cast, therefore, dinner guests arriving more than 30 minutes late may forfeit the meal.
- The show begins when guests have been served. Thus, the actual start time may vary. Guests not having dinner should plan to arrive within 20 minutes of the advertised show time.
- A 15-20 minute intermission follows the first act. During intermission, the NarroWay gift shop and concessions areas are open.
- Time for all activities is approximately 3 hours.
southern hospitality at its finest!
Seating is on tiered platforms with extra-wide aisles. The stage is at ground level. Seats begin at ground level and tier upward.
- Tiered seating
- Wide aisles
- ADA compliant
- Comfortable theatre seats
- Excellent stage views
DiningEnjoy a scrumptious dinner right at your theatre seat! Each chair is equipped with a specialized cup holder that enables the dinner tray to snap securely into the arm of the seat. Dinner guests are greeted and served by the performing cast. Once guests have finished dining, trays are removed prior to the show.
Every meal is themed like the show!